Pakistan is the site of several ancient cultures and was the realm of multiple empires and dynasties. Here we are with yet another quiz contains exciting questions to test your general knowledge about your beloved country, Pakistan. Read on!
1. How many stanzas are there in Pakistan’s national anthem?
Answer: There are THREE stanzas in Pakistan’s national anthem
2. What was the old name of PIA?
Answer: The old name of PIA was Orient Airways
3. What official name was given to Pakistan in 1956 constitution?
Answer: Islamic Republic of Pakistan
4. In which year Pakistan became a Republic?
Answer: Pakistan became a Republic in 1956.
5. Who was the founder of Faraizi Movement in 1802?
Answer: Haji Shariatullah
6. What is the meaning of Pakistan?
Answer: Holy Land
7. According to population, which is the largest city in Pakistan?
Answer: The city of Lights, Karachi
8. Where is the biggest shoes factory in Pakistan?
Answer: Batapur, Lahore
9. How many languages are spoken in Pakistan?
Answer: 32 languages
10. What is the name of the highest peak of Pakistan?
Answer: K-2 mountain
11. Who designed Pakistan’s national flag?
Answer: Ameer Ud din Khidwai
12. What was the major event of 1971?
Answer: Bangladesh broke away from Pakistan
13. When did Pakistan win Olympic gold medal in Hockey for the first time?
Answer: 1960 Summer Olympics in Rome, Italy
14. In which year did Pakistan win the Cricket World Cup?
Answer: 1992 which was held in Australia and New Zealand
15. What is the national flower of Pakistan?
Answer: Jasmine is the national flower of Pakistan.