In this article, you will find ten general knowledge questions and answers on all things related to art. So be prepared to test your general knowledge on everything related to Picasso to Van Gogh.
- The Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci is on display in which Paris Museum?
- Which artist painted Poppy Field in 1873?
Answer: Claude Monet
- In which century did Leonardo da Vinci paint The Last Supper?
Answer: Fifteenth century
- Who created the famous sculpture ‘The Thinker’?
Answer: Auguste Rodin
- In which city would you find the Van Gogh Museum?
- Who was the first famous artist of the Italian Renaissance?
- What was the subject of the earliest known paintings?
- What did I.M. Pei design outside the Louvre, in Paris?
- What did Jan van Eyck paint on, mostly?
Answer: Wooden panels
- What does the Venus of Brassempouy represent?
Answer: A woman’s head