We are here with yet another great knowledgeable quiz but this time for medical students. We have listed some general knowledge questions related to the medical field that would be fun to answer and help in enhancing your knowledge skills.
- What is the scientific term for a disease that causes dizziness?
- What is the most common type of thyroid carcinoma?
Answer: Papillary carcinoma
- Ventricular septal defect (VSD) is the most common congenital heart defect, what condition is it most likely to be associated with?
Answer: Fetal alcohol syndrome
- What are the classic signs of cardiac tamponade?
Answer: Muffled heart sounds, breathing difficulties and low blood pressure
- What modern tool is used for imaging brain tumours?
Answer: Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Who founded Western Scientific Therapy?
- Which disease is caused due to the shortage of red blood cells?
- What childhood infection is associated with Koplik spots?
- What is the infective agent implicated in acne?
Answer: Propionibacterium acnes
- How many bones are in the human skull?
- What is the only bone in the body not attached to another bone?
- Which drug is another name for Diazepam?
- Which medical term means vomiting?
- What condition refers to a low oxygen level in the blood?
- What is the term used to describe inflammation of the brain?