Are you a business student or interested in knowing about international business? Do you often wonder what happens or as to how international businesses work around the world? Well, in this article you will find lots of interesting general knowledge questions about international business, so whether you are someone who loves to read about international business or a student, this article is for you.
1. What is the application of knowledge that redefines the boundaries of global business?
2. What does Globalization refer to?
Answer: A more integrated and interdependent world
3. What is Porter’s Five Forces?
Answer: Supplier power, buyer power, competitive rivalry, threat of substitution and threat of new entry
4. What is not a part of Porter’s Five Forces?
Answer: Political factor
5. Who gave Comparative Cost Theory?
Answer: David Ricardo
6. What are the key controllable factors in global marketing?
Answer: Marketing activities and plans, social and technical changes.
7. What does the World Organization Trade promote?
Answer: Free trade by lowering tariffs and other barriers
8. International Bank for Reconstruction & Development (IBRD) is also known as?
Answer: World Bank
9. What is the right sequence of the stages of internationalization?
Answer: Domestic, International, Multinational, Global, Transnational
10. Who was the main promoter of trade liberalization?
Answer: General Agreement on Tariff and Trades (GATT)