Whether you are having a rough day or need a pick-me-up to assure yourself that everything will fall back into its place or whether you are looking out for something motivational to keep you going for the day, these motivational quotes will surely help you reach your potential each day. They might be just words, but they are positive words that would help you out if you are on the verge of giving up.
Here are a few motivational quotes.
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” —Walt Disney
- “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” —Helen Keller
- “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.” —Elon Musk
- “You don’t get what you wish for. You get what you work for.” —Daniel Milstein
- “A little progress each day adds up to big results.” —Satya Nani
- “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” —Chris Grosser
- “It always seems impossible until its done.” —Nelson Mandela
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” —Arthur Ashe
- “Never let the fear of striking out stop you from playing the game.” —Babe Ruth
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” —Zig Ziglar
- “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” —Beverly Stills
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” —Jim Ryun