Lahore Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) on Saturday announced the result of the matric annual examination 2021 which remain 98. 56 percent. However, like the intermediate result, in matric too thousands of students were able to get 100 percent marks for the very first time in the history of the country.

As per the data shared by Lahore Board, this year 292836 students appeared in the examination while 288617 were passed with a passing ratio of 98.56 percent, the highest ever in the history of the country. While the remaining 1.44 percent of students were absent.

As per the breakdown, among the science group, a total of 206349 students appeared in the exam and 204124 were passed with a ratio of 98.92 percent. Similarly among the general group, 86487 students appeared and 84493 were passed with a ratio of 97.69 percent.

While the gender-wise details of data show that a total of 153792 male students appeared and 150784 were passed with a ratio of 98.04. Among female students, 129044 appeared and 127833 were passed with a ratio of 99.13.

Author

Arsalan Haider is a reporter at Academia Mag and has worked with leading national dailies and news channels. He tweets @arsalanhaider14

Write A Comment