Are you interested in fashion and design? Want to test your general knowledge about fashion? Here are ten general knowledge questions related to fashion.
- Which decade was especially associated with miniskirts?
- What are the ‘’Big For’’ fashion capitals of the 21st century?
Answer: Milan, London, Paris and New York
- How many times a year does the New York Fashion Week take place?
Answer: 2 times
- The draped fashion during the 1930s was inspired by which culture?
Answer: Ancient Greek
- Which contemporary term is used to describe inexpensive designs that quickly move from the catwalks to stores to meet temporary trends?
Answer: Fast Fashion
- The word ‘’suit’’ is derived from which language?
- Which type of stitch is often used in smoking, a popular kind of decoration on clothing for young children?
Answer: Honeycomb stitch
- What type of product is Calico?
- What is the name of the decorative embroidery in which thread of gold and silver is used?
- What does D&G stand for?
Answer: Dolce & Gabbana